Greetings from Canada!

Emma Rose

Hello everyone!

My name's Emma, I'm from Toronto but currently living in a small town called Brantford....

I've been taking belly dance lessons for something like 2 years now. I aspire to perform someday, outside of recitals, but for now I'm just learning :)

It's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to learning all that I can! :D

adiemus

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have someone from one of my favourite countries on here (I'm a kiwi!) - and you can be sure that we'll share as much as we can. This is a very welcoming place to be.

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Brantford, ontario? I think I have relatives who live there or close by.

Welcome to the group!! It is a very nice group of ladies here so don't feel afraid to speak up or anything.

Farasha Hanem

Hello, Emma Rose, what a pretty name! :D We're glad that you've joined us.

MissVega

Hey Emma:)
Welcome from another fellow Ontario-tonian LOL.
And Brantford is not a small town;) I'm from a small town an hour north of Barrie population about 1800 or so :rolleyes: But I went to the UNiversity of Guelph so most of my dancing has been done in the Guelph, and Kitchener areas.
Who do you take lessons with? Karima? Joharah?

Anyway welcome to the forum:dance:

Emma Rose

I take lessons from Karima :)
And I suppose you're right, MissVega.... Brantford isn't the SMALLEST of towns. It does, however, have this tendency of behaving like a small town.... people abusing the "big fish in a small pond" thing. But I won't go on a Brantford rant this evening :lol:

onela

Are we playing "whose small town is the smallest"? The village I grew up in has a population of about 900-950.