Mixed booty box UK!

His_Einna

Okay, so I saw this idea a while ago and loved it, but I think I was a bit late for it...plus intenational posting = :( sp I thought I'd start my own!

UK only, please (see above :( for P&P)...anyone interested?

Reen.Blom

Well, then it would be the 2nd one? Im in!

I thought Sita said she would bein?

Come on Folks! Lets have some fun!

Sita

Squeeeeeeee!!!

Hugs!

It is already 3 of us! :)

Mmmm who else was on last one? Karena Jenc Gisela.... Maybe dropping them a pm would help? LOL

:dance:big hug back:dance: haven't seen u online in a while... been too long:shok::naghty:
love
Sita

Reen.Blom

:dance:big hug back:dance: haven't seen u online in a while... been too long:shok::naghty:
love
Sita
Oh you are so sweeet!!!!!!!!!!

How cool is THAT? The list is growing!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

PS I better PM the OP... Cant wait till the box gets going!

gisela

Super Moderator
Are you sure it is UK only? :(
It WAS kind of expensive to ship last time (a bit over £20 for me) but it was so much fun.

Last edited:

Sita

Gisela u have to be in :) and if there's any probs with expense I voluteer to be the one to send it to you: whatever the cost lol ;)

love
Sita

Reen.Blom

Are you sure it is UK only? :(
It WAS kind of expensive to ship last time (a bit over £20 for me) but it was so much fun.

Gisela, your scarabs were priceless, I shared them with two of my friends and you should have seen them play with them, and see what's written on each one! Definitly BIG fans of your art!!!! Many thanks AGAIN! WITHOUT YOU THE LAST BOX WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

Welcome to Euro Box 2
(your participation makes UK box into Euro Box, how cool is THAT??):dance::dance::dance:

*big hug*

His_Einna

Wow! Where were my notifications?! I have this thread set up to tell me when people respond, and it hasn't! *growls*

I'm happy enough to accept non-UK people too, but I need to know who is happy to ship to these people. The reason I have chosen "UK only" is purely because I, and many others (I believe) cannot afford the shipping back and forth, you know? But as long as the non UK-ers have buddies who don't mind the shipping fees, I'm all for it!

I'm going to aim to get the box out for...what do you think? Mid-June? Gives me plenty of time to set it up and also to get a few extra goodies in. I'll be perfectly honest, I probably don't have quite enough stuff I'm willing to part with just yet, but I *do* have a shopping craving. So a couple of weeks would be good, and it gives us a chance to make sure everyone who would be interested is here, get the non-UK'ers paired up, etc. etc.

Sound good?

His_Einna

OKays, that's good :)

Here is the list as it stands at the moment;

1 - Me (his_einna)
2 - Reen.Blom
3 - Sita
4 - Gisela
5 - Aniseteph
6 - Lizaj

I also want to include Daimona but need to find her a buddy first!

As for rules, there are only a few.

1 - I will be putting in enough goodies for everyone to have one thing each, and I will aim to have relatively cheap bits and bobs in it...things ranging from £2 to £10, for instance. A bit of clothing, a couple of DVD's, some jewellery, and some general cheap odds and ends like beads, ribbons, and some make-up. I would like something of a balence to remain in the box...so please don't take out three DVD's and replace them with some buttons, you know?

2 - DO NOT tell people what you are putting in, please. However, "who is this from?" Is more than welcome. If you are doing something unique to you, like Gisela's infamous scarabs, please include something else too, even if it's just something very small. I want there to be a little mystery in every journey!

3 - I'm happy to accept people from outside the UK, but I need to know who is willing to ship and to where. So far we have Gisela, with Sita volunteering to send, and Diamona with no hands up yet. Therefore I would appreciate it if you could all post whether or not you are willing to ship outside the UK, and if so, how far.

4 - My official date to start the round is June 15th. If you miss this date, then I will try my best to tack you on at the end, or include you in the next round. It is my goal to keep the box going for as long as I can, with a re-sign-up every trip around.

5 - Rules can change or be added if necessary.

I'll also PM Karena and Jenc and see if they are interested. Thanks for the suggestion.