Hello

sstacy123

Hello...I had planned on lurking a bit before introducing myself but found myself replying to a post so I figured I may as well go ahead and introduce myself. I have just completed a 5 week beginner's belly dance class. I am becoming more and more obsessed as time passes. I've started seeking out music, costume, books, etc on the subject. I read the book Snake Hips and her obsession in the book has any further fueled mine! I have a bit of a dilemna but I think I may have it worked out...I'm ready to continue with the classes but I already have a Spanish class in January when classes resume...so I thought I could take the beginner's a second time but that would still leave a long time without anything new...but just last night I found another place that has lessons on a more convenient day, just waiting on registration info. So I'm really excited. Until classes start back I have ordered a couple of bd videos but grr they are taking a long time to get here! Any way nice to meet all of you! :D
Stacy

miss_shimmy

hi