What's Your Reputation?

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Good job! :clap:
You just got some reputation points from me ;)
Aziyade, Michelle, and Tarik Sultan are the most reputable members so far, and each of them gets some reputation points from me just for that. ;)

P.S. Plus I just gave some to Aisha Azar, Mariya Aia, and chryssanthi sahar ;)
P.P.S. Salome! :D

P.P.P.S. Can't give any to myself :lol:

Gabi

Good job! :clap:
You just got some reputation points from me ;)
Aziyade, Michelle, and Tarik Sultan are the most reputable members so far, and each of them gets some reputation points from me just for that. ;)

P.S. Plus I just gave some to Aisha Azar, Mariya Aia, and chryssanthi sahar ;)
P.P.S. Salome! :D

P.P.P.S. Can't give any to myself :lol:

I love this feature but had about given up on it. I do believe you can give negative rep also - at least you can on another board I frequent; as long as it's done in good fun most of the time it can be a hoot :dance:

Hi TribalDancer, If you click on the listing under"Chat about this website" and scroll down to the thread titled Reputation(I think it was posted back in August). Anatoliy describes the purpose very well. We all started out with 10 reputation points when we joined. When you look under your name/avatar you will see a small ggereen square. That square says "you are on a distinguished road". There are are higher levels to attain when someone clicks on your square to either approve or disapprove of yor post.
For me I want to upgrade everyone's reputation just for the fun of it. Yasmine

Moon

I don't like all those rules that come with this system. I got reputation from 4 people so far, but at that moment they all had less then 50 posts so it made absolutely no difference for me!

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
Dear members,

I have some updates to share in regards to the reputation feature on the forum. The first is that instead of mousing over the green square and reading that members reputation in a statement, we now see a numbered rating for that member's reputation. Also, it used to take 10 points to jump to a higher rating and I've changed that to 5. The higher the reputation, the more green boxes display in your posts and profile.

Reputation Level:
10 - 14
15 - 19
20 - 24
25 - 29
30 - 35

Have fun!