Facebook and Youtube

Salome

Administrator
I'm finally getting on the facebook/youtube train... There are a ton of people I'd like to be facebook friends with that are on the forum here! This is a link to my page, friend me :D Salome Galia | Facebook

Also, if anyone does youtube instead of, or in addition too, my channel is YouTube - OrientalDancerSalome's Channel

I know there is the facebook fan page thread going but if you don't have a fanpage but a profile add it to this thread and we can all get connected :cool:

MissVega

Woo hoo, I just sent a friend request to both of you lovely ladies:) (My name is Cassandra Fox... Busy tail, chases chickens LOL... oddly enough that joke always makes me laugh, but more often that not it just results in the other person looking at me like I skipped my daily meds:rolleyes:)

My facebook for anyone who wants to add me

And my Youtube
YouTube - sweetberry07's Channel
And FYI Sweetberry is a My Little Pony... I used to collect them and when I signed up for youtube, Sweetberry happened to be the pony sitting on my desk at the time.. and 7 is my lucky number.. lol

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Woo hoo, I just sent a friend request to both of you lovely ladies:) (My name is Cassandra Fox... Busy tail, chases chickens LOL... oddly enough that joke always makes me laugh, but more often that not it just results in the other person looking at me like I skipped my daily meds:rolleyes:)

My facebook for anyone who wants to add me

And my Youtube
YouTube - sweetberry07's Channel
And FYI Sweetberry is a My Little Pony... I used to collect them and when I signed up for youtube, Sweetberry happened to be the pony sitting on my desk at the time.. and 7 is my lucky number.. lol

I accepted your request:D and I think I am already a subscriber to your channel will have to check on that.

I am already Salome's friend - fairly recent though, when the forum was missing. I was already FB friends with afew people from here and found quite a few more when our forum FB page went was created:D
~Mosaic

Makeda Maysa

I'm on Facebook, both under my real name and my "superhero" name!:lol:

You can find me under Toya Smith Marshall and Makeda Maysa. Feel free to friend either or both! (Makeda's the one with all the dance stuff in it, of course. But Toya's probably more entertaining.:D)

Salome

Administrator
I'm so glad I started this thread! I've friended like 20 people since yesterday, whoo hoo :) It's neat to see pictures and video etc. of people here who don't necessarily post those things on the forum.

nouraki

Hi to all.
I'd like to connect with you via facebook and write my youtube account here.But I have a problem.I dont know how to do this on this thread.I mean how to write the link here. You understand what I mean? :confused:
If someone understood what I said,please explain to me how to do that :D Thanks

Sita

there's a button with a globe and something that looks like a paper clip. Press that then type the web address in the box that pops up and there you go :)
Hope that helps
love
Sita

Farasha Hanem

Do you have a Facebook account and a YouTube account? If not, let me find the sign-up links for you. If you already have accounts at both sites, or as soon as you have accounts, just click on our FB and/or YouTube links, then click the "Add As Friend" buttons. :D Hang on a sec...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

On the YouTube page, click, "Create An Account," and follow the steps. On the Facebook page, fill in the fields to create an account there. Then start adding friends! :D

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
there's a button with a globe and something that looks like a paper clip. Press that then type the web address in the box that pops up and there you go :)
Hope that helps
love
Sita

Or copy the page link and paste into the little box that opens when you click the globe. Oh the little blue globe shows up on the top grey border when you reply to a post.
~Mosaic

Sita

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

YouTube - nourlovegypt's Channel

I think I managed to do it! Thanks!
Please see, if it works.
Did you see me on facebook and youtube?
it worked :dance:
I just befriended you and I have to say you have a beautiful first name :)

Sita