Stage/performance etiquette

Jane

My new personal favorite:

Being in the dressing room primping and fixing your make-up and hair when you are not in the show. I don't care if all of your buddies are in the show, there is limited space on the counter with your crap everywhere, the room is small and mirror time is at a premium. If you aren't in the show GTFO of the dressing room! :mad:

and...

Dancing in the workshop show when you didn't support or attend the rest of the event- tacky IMO.

Daimona

My new personal favorite:

Being in the dressing room primping and fixing your make-up and hair when you are not in the show. I don't care if all of your buddies are in the show, there is limited space on the counter with your crap everywhere, the room is small and mirror time is at a premium. If you aren't in the show GTFO of the dressing room! :mad:

:lol:
It isn't a pet peeve of mine, but it was still somewhat puzzling/annoying when it happened:
The setting was a big show at a great venue with plenty of dressing rooms. The dancer with the biggest name have got her own (small, but plenty of room for one person), but still enters one of the larger rooms (where we are far more crowded and stressed) to look in the mirror even there were plenty of mirrors in her dressing room as well.
The only reason I could think of, as she didn't ask for help with her costume or anything, was that she wanted to be social.. :lol: