Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent a PM but haven't heard anything yet. Seems it all selling on Bhuz but not here. They might not fit me, too small and short. But don't know.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard back either. I think you're right, BHUZ seems to be where it's at for these pretties. I can't remember my password over there! Doh!

I'm in love with the inky blue coloured one in the fourth set of pictures *swoon*.
    Last edited by Corylus; 06-01-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is still interested in these costumes the seller has just put some sizes up for the costumes on BHUZ.

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I rather not deal with a seller who didn't answer me on here nor on Bhuz.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63grl View Post
    Hi everyone, I just joined this forum in hopes of selling my mother's old Belly Dance costumes! She danced locally in San Diego for many years and has had these lying around for the past 10 years! Some she purchased, some she sewed herself and others she bought and added onto.

I have a ton of photos so I compiled them in groups of six or so and I am more than happy to send more photos to those who are interested. I didn't want to post them all, I'd be here all night uploading!!!

I'm not familiar with sizing of these costumes but my mom is about 5'4" and says that most tops are a C cup w/ Med. skirts. (Hopefully that gives some sort of an idea??) I can get more accurate measurements if needed, just wanted to post these up and see if there is any interest out there for these!

Thank you so much for looking and please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or shoot me a reasonable offer for anything you see that you'd like to have! I'd like to get these costumes to some great homes since they have just been collecting dust for so long! I have these posted on another Belly Dance forum as well, if you all have any other resources where I could post these up that would be really helpful too!
    $100 cash for the white and gold in the third picture. accept?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bessyochoa View Post
    $100 cash for the white and gold in the third picture. accept?

check Bhuz...lots are sold.

~20 Professional Belly Dance Costumes For Sale!!! - Page 4 - BELLYDANCE CENTRAL - Everything Belly Dance! Welcome to BHUZ - Biggest Online BellyDancing Community

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, i am interested in the green emerald one, and the white one, how much for both please?? thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Default costumes still for sale?

If these costumes are still available, I am interested in one or two of them. Please send prices or if sold, let me know. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default costumes for sale

How much is the very first one pictured? I'm interested.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast