~20 Professional Belly Dance Costumes For Sale!!!

4g63grl

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum in hopes of selling my mother's old Belly Dance costumes! She danced locally in San Diego for many years and has had these lying around for the past 10 years! Some she purchased, some she sewed herself and others she bought and added onto.

I have a ton of photos so I compiled them in groups of six or so and I am more than happy to send more photos to those who are interested. I didn't want to post them all, I'd be here all night uploading!!!

I'm not familiar with sizing of these costumes but my mom is about 5'4" and says that most tops are a C cup w/ Med. skirts. (Hopefully that gives some sort of an idea??) I can get more accurate measurements if needed, just wanted to post these up and see if there is any interest out there for these!

Thank you so much for looking and please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or shoot me a reasonable offer for anything you see that you'd like to have! I'd like to get these costumes to some great homes since they have just been collecting dust for so long! I have these posted on another Belly Dance forum as well, if you all have any other resources where I could post these up that would be really helpful too!

bellydr

I want to know the prices for : 1st picture-2do line: Black and pink one. 2nd picture: Fucsia. and 3th picture: red one and the first white in 2nd line. Pls , email me or let me the message here, im really interest in those costume. I waite for your answer soon.

GypsyStacey

oh they are lovely. curious of the pirce & measurements of the forest green one last pic. also like the red one 3rd set of pics so i'll wait for the info on that one as well.

~sigh~ oh crap never mind just saw that your mom is 5'4" ~sigh~ i'm 5'9" they won't work for me....wahhhh.

Aniseteph

Hey people, you might want to check out Bhuz if you are interested in any of these because they are all getting in line for them over there.

I'm too tall too. And too far away.

GypsyStacey

Hey people, you might want to check out Bhuz if you are interested in any of these because they are all getting in line for them over there.

I'm too tall too. And too far away.

well if i wasn't as tall i would head over to bhuz. i'm glad she's getting good response :D

Corylus

Oh there is one in particular that I love! I looked for the post on BHUZ too but couldn't find it. I will message you.

Amulya

I sent a PM but haven't heard anything yet. Seems it all selling on Bhuz but not here. They might not fit me, too small and short. But don't know.

Last edited:

Corylus

I haven't heard back either. I think you're right, BHUZ seems to be where it's at for these pretties. I can't remember my password over there! :rolleyes: Doh!

I'm in love with the inky blue coloured one in the fourth set of pictures *swoon*.

Last edited:

Corylus

If anyone is still interested in these costumes the seller has just put some sizes up for the costumes on BHUZ.

bessyochoa

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum in hopes of selling my mother's old Belly Dance costumes! She danced locally in San Diego for many years and has had these lying around for the past 10 years! Some she purchased, some she sewed herself and others she bought and added onto.

I have a ton of photos so I compiled them in groups of six or so and I am more than happy to send more photos to those who are interested. I didn't want to post them all, I'd be here all night uploading!!!

I'm not familiar with sizing of these costumes but my mom is about 5'4" and says that most tops are a C cup w/ Med. skirts. (Hopefully that gives some sort of an idea??) I can get more accurate measurements if needed, just wanted to post these up and see if there is any interest out there for these!

Thank you so much for looking and please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or shoot me a reasonable offer for anything you see that you'd like to have! I'd like to get these costumes to some great homes since they have just been collecting dust for so long! I have these posted on another Belly Dance forum as well, if you all have any other resources where I could post these up that would be really helpful too!
$100 cash for the white and gold in the third picture. accept?

lhnatin

costumes still for sale?

If these costumes are still available, I am interested in one or two of them. Please send prices or if sold, let me know. Thanks.