Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Just passed by this thread and think it is SO awesome you are taking classes with Gia. Me wants!!!! Would have to cross a little bit of water for it though

Hi and welcome Madra!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx so much for the warm welcome! Gia is totally awesome. I swear she and I were seperated at birth LOL We have so much in common, its crazy. She is so chill too, shes not a whip cracker if you arent perfect, and I love that about her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Madra_Heretic View Post
    Thanx so much for the warm welcome! Gia is totally awesome. I swear she and I were seperated at birth LOL We have so much in common, its crazy. She is so chill too, shes not a whip cracker if you arent perfect, and I love that about her.
    Thank you for such lovely compliments !
    Having engaged students who yearn to learn is the dream of every teacher...it was totally my pleasure and I am glad to know that I helped you!

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had the time to travel to take classes with Gia. As it is, I'm using her card deck to keep my practice time interesting and fun. Thanks Gia!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    I wish I had the time to travel to take classes with Gia. As it is, I'm using her card deck to keep my practice time interesting and fun. Thanks Gia!
    No...thank you!
    And...just so ya know...if travel is out of the question for weekly classes, you can schedule a single private with me as Madra (and others) did!
    I am so glad to know that you're enjoying the Create a Combo Deck! Keep dancing!!!
    <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123