Lyrics or name/artist of this arabic song

nouraki

Hi there!

Does anyone know Arabic? I'd like to know the lyrics or the name/artist of this song... 5th track 3rd disk - goear.com

Thank u very much!

Maybe I am in his arms but I am not passionate with him eventhough he speaks to me with sweet words.Will I complain to him or to get away from him?Will I stay with him?Do I listen to him if he comes to me?He said he wants to come back to me again
, what he wants from my heart? so didn't he say that he'd forget me?
How I suffer by him?my heart got lost with him .What he thinks about me?Would I die for him?It's easy for me to forget him.

Yshka

Thanks for translating Nouraki. Ruth, the song is called Ashtiki Menno by Nancy Ajram by the way!

ruthixka

Hey Nouraki, ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ for the translation!

Thanks for ur fast answers, Yshka!

:) I'm amazed, I thought it would be far more difficult to get to the name of the artist!

Last edited:

ruthixka

Yep! I know Greek...

γιατί ήμουν εράσμους στη Θεσσαλονίκη το 2006!

Εδώ Núria (Νούρια) είναι θηληκό όνομα, για κοπέλες, αλλά το άκουσα κ στη Τουρκία για άνδρες... εσύ Ελληνιδα είσαι? Πώς σε λένε?

So thanks again to both!

I have one whole CD full of bellydance songs whose name I don't know, so probably I'll be posting them to goear and asking for the title... in this way we all win! (internet users win the music, I win the names)

^^ happy, very happy to have found this forum

Yshka

You're very welcome!

ruthixka said:
:) I'm amazed, I thought it would be far more difficult to get to the name of the artist!

Well, that's what the music section is for :cool:. Enjoy your stay on the forum! By the way, do introduce yourself in Meet and Greet if you haven't done so already :D

nouraki

Yep! I know Greek...

γιατί ήμουν εράσμους στη Θεσσαλονίκη το 2006!

Εδώ Núria (Νούρια) είναι θηληκό όνομα, για κοπέλες, αλλά το άκουσα κ στη Τουρκία για άνδρες... εσύ Ελληνιδα είσαι? Πώς σε λένε?

So thanks again to both!

I have one whole CD full of bellydance songs whose name I don't know, so probably I'll be posting them to goear and asking for the title... in this way we all win! (internet users win the music, I win the names)

^^ happy, very happy to have found this forum

wow!!!! τελεια!!!!Ναι ελληνίδα είμαι. Φωτεινή με λένε αλλά χρησιμοποιώ και το Νουρ :D

Welcome! Καλως ήρθες λοιπόν!!!:)

ruthixka

So! I'm curious about u! How do u know Arabic?

wow!!!! τελεια!!!!Ναι ελληνίδα είμαι. Φωτεινή με λένε αλλά χρησιμοποιώ και το Νουρ :D

Welcome! Καλως ήρθες λοιπόν!!!:)