Hi, I'm Lauren!

LaurenRaqs

Some of you know me as a fairly active member of Bhuz. I had a membership here before, but couldn't retrieve my username and password so I'm starting over. Hope to keep up with things a little better this time around, I see lots of awesome dance discussion happening here!

I've been dancing since 2000 and I'm a fulltime yoga/bellydance instructor with my own studio in the Illinois suburbs of the St. Louis area.

Don't know what else to say besides Hello!

Aniseteph

Hi Lauren, and welcome to the Other Side (not in a dark way or anything though...)

Awesome dance discussion sounds good to me! :dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to our corner of the world, quite a few of us are bhuz members as well. I pop into bhuz every now & then, but tend to 'hang out' here - probably more than I should:D sometimes these addictions get the better of us;)
~Mosaic

adiemus

So wonderful to see you here - like others, I'm a lurker on Bhuz but a more active participant on here. I hope you find us welcoming and - bring on the discussion!

Amulya

Hey Lauren, I remember you from Bhuz, I haven't been active there for ages. Welcome to Orientaldancer :)

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome Lauren! I am on Bhuz too but not very active. I hope you join in on our discussions.
See you around :)
Gisela

Yshka

Lol, I think I'm one of the few who is not on Bhuz (this forum takes most of my lurking and posting time, hehe) but wanted to say hi anyway!

So.... Hi and welcome!!! :D

LaurenRaqs

Lol, I think I'm one of the few who is not on Bhuz (this forum takes most of my lurking and posting time, hehe) but wanted to say hi anyway!

So.... Hi and welcome!!! :D

I understand! I'm one of the few Bhuzzers who hasn't been here, because I don't feel like I have time for both. I'm going to try, though!

utopia

Hello Again

Hello :dance:
I just keep finding all these places to learn and hang out.
I can't wait for the Student show, it's going to be awesome!
Good to find you here :D

DancersDad

Hi Lauren. This is a great forum to be part of. I have learned so much from the wonderful people here already. I pretty much come here to learn so I can help my daughter who has recently taken up belly dancing. Enjoy it here! :)

dus'