Gia Al Qamar Raqs My World!

Madra_Heretic

I took classes for about a year with a more than slightly incompitant teacher. Thats why I quit those classes. I was invited to perform at a hafla two weeks ago and said, what the hell, I'll do it. But I had never choreographed as dance before. But I was luced out. I joined this forum and Gia found me almost immediatly. I was only able to get two private lessons in, but they help0ed me SOOOOOOO much! Last night was the hafla, and I knocked it out the park:dance:. Thank you Gia! You are not only one of the coolest teachers, but one of the coolest people I have ever met:clap: I will absolutly be taking more classes from you.

PracticalDancer

Yay! Behold the power of the forum! (Which gives me yet another opportunity to say "thank you!" to Salome for giving this gift to us!)

Yshka

Congrats on your show dear Madra and as I said before, I think it's so cool your taking classes from our own Gia.

Seconding Anala on the loving-Salome's-forum comment!!! :yay:
Any thirds?:D

Gia al Qamar

I will totally "third" the applause and gratitude to Salome. She has given all of us a huge gift in creating and continuing to maintain this wonderful cyber world. I am always quick to reach out to anyone in the NJ area dance community because we are a very supportive community who are of the same mind when it comes to the quality of our dance and the dancers in it!
I am deeply humbled and honored that you've said such wonderful things about me Madra! You worked your rear end off in the two hours we had to get your very challenging number ready for the show.
I am beyond ecstatic that it went so very well...but not surprised...you obviously love dancing and I can't wait to watch you grow with every new show you do!!! <3<3<3 and congratulations!
Gia

Yshka

Gia al Qamae said:
<3<3<3 and congratulations!

Dear Gia, I'm so sorry to go completely off topic here but I HAVE TO ASK! What does the <3 thingy stand for? I've seen them so many times today and to me they've always looked like little butt cheeks:lol:.

I'm so sorry, but can somebody tell me? I'm dying to know what it means!:D

Daimona

What does the <3 thingy stand for? I've seen them so many times today and to me they've always looked like little butt cheeks:lol:.

I'm so sorry, but can somebody tell me? I'm dying to know what it means!:D
Tilt your head towards your right shoulder and look for a heart where "<" is the bottom and "3" is the top of it.. ;)
Can you see it?

Sonjirey

I don't post here often, but I was at that hafla last night. I must say, she did a spectacular job. Bravo!! :clap:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Congrats Madra! sounds like you rocked the casbah! :clap::clap:
Sure is fantastic that you found Gia here (or Gia found you:D)
This is the coolest forum on the web!
~Mosaic

Gia al Qamar

Congrats Madra! sounds like you rocked the casbah! :clap::clap:
Sure is fantastic that you found Gia here (or Gia found you:D)
This is the coolest forum on the web!
~Mosaic

I dare say we found each other...and thank you Sonjirey for always being a supportive dancer and WONDERFUL example of a hard working performer!!!

Yshka

Gia al Qamar said:
Daimona said:
Tilt your head towards your right shoulder and look for a heart where "<" is the bottom and "3" is the top of it..
Can you see it?
What she said... :lol:

Ahhhhh... revelation!!! Lol thanks so much, I guess I had my head in the wrong direction all along. Tilt your head towards your left and you'll see a whole different picture... :shok::lol:

Daimona

Ahhhhh... revelation!!! Lol thanks so much, I guess I had my head in the wrong direction all along. Tilt your head towards your left and you'll see a whole different picture... :shok::lol:

A halter neck bra? ;)

Btw.. Congratulations to both Gia and Madra. :)

Yshka

Wow Daimona, yet a whole other way to look at it (nicer than butt cheeks on a string, lol).

Second the Yay for Madra and Gia!!!:cool: