Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by litlru View Post
    Hello. i'm in Singapore and i'm looking for "Rachel Brice's DVD: Serpentine". i wanted buy it in amazone.com...but amazone is not shipping it in Singapore!
    I think that even if a delivery in Singapore, the cost of the dvd would be too great.
    I would be very grateful if someone tells me how to purchase this DVD ...
    http://worlddancenewyork-worldwide.com/

This is where I got my copy from - customer service is great and international shipping fees are really low!

Post Thanks / Like

maria_harlequin, thank you. I'm trying... but i can't pay by my viza card... I don't know why... maybe because it is russian card? but i haven't another card...((( I'll stay without a disc. I am so upset.... I don't know what i need to do...

Post Thanks / Like

*hugs litlru* Is there a way you can send an international money order? You should be able to purchase one at the post office. Try going to the web site again and see if the company has a snail-mail address. Let us know if it works.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by litlru View Post
    maria_harlequin, thank you. I'm trying... but i can't pay by my viza card... I don't know why... maybe because it is russian card? but i haven't another card...((( I'll stay without a disc. I am so upset.... I don't know what i need to do...
    Have you tried registering your card on Paypal and then using Paypal to pay? Or it could be that your bank won't let you use your card online unless you call and authorize it - I had that problem for awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

I received my copy recently and I think it is great. I love the shimmy drill as most of us do and I also appreciated the foot work she added to the drills. A lot of the time instructors will drill standing still so the variations of foot work is challenging.

I haven't even touch the 2nd CD yet, waiting for a rainy day I suppose.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234