Long time lurker

bashta

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now (maybe about four months) and finally decided I just had to reply to one of the threads here. I couldn't resist jumping into the community of all you lovely ladies and gents!

My name is Brice and I'm from New Mexico. I live with my boyfriend in sunny Ruidoso, which I'm told is for lovers.

I like to write, like a lot. I'm also a computer programmer/web designer.

Um... I have a dog named Zoe and a cat named Siobhan, and as of about five days ago, a kitten named Sergei. I say like way too much. I teach beginning belly dance to a couple close friends of mine because I had nothing better to do with my time, and they were begging me for some lessons.

If you want to know anything else, I'm an open book!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, always glad to see the 'lurkers' de-lurk:lol:. Sounds like you are definitely an animal lover, wonderful to hear about your fur friends. I have 2 cats a big sookey boy called Chaos and a very pretty little cat called Mya and of course on top of that I love to dance and am hopelessly & totally addicted to bellydance, and the forum. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.
~Mosaic

DancersDad

Hi and welcome. That was a great introduction. I've gotten a lot of help here, being new myself. Everyone here is really great. Hope you enjoy the site. :)

dus'