Hello :D

amor

Hello!
My name is Amor, I'm 14 and from Australia...
I just came here to look at belly dancers, and work on being a better belly dancer... :) :D
I'm half Lebanese, and i love Shakira! :D Horses and Belly dancing too :D :)
Looking forward to looking at peoples videos and learn more about belly dancing. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'm fine thanks:D It is pretty cold here in Melbourne at the moment, not weather I like at all!
~Mosaic

amor

Nouraki: Hello! How are you? :)

Prusilusken: Oh. :) Ive been dancing for a lot longer but not real bellydance, so im quite the noob. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I dont go to school. :p :D
I do distance education, which means i get my schoolwork sent to me and i do it at home. :)

I see, fair enough. You must be very rural then. No wonder bellydance teachers are few and far between:D
~Mosaic

amor

Mosaic: I live up a mountain... 1 hour and a half from a grocery store :) :p Can i ask, why you choose the username Mosaic? It's stunning :)

Shanazel: Hello! :) I love your signature. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Mosaic: I live up a mountain... 1 hour and a half from a grocery store :) :p Can i ask, why you choose the username Mosaic? It's stunning :)

Shanazel: Hello! :) I love your signature. :D

Mosaic represents many colours, shapes and sizes, cultures etc, I chose it as a business name and also began using it as an online name, it is a name that represents to me, that all things (and people) fit together, everything makes a whole and a very beautiful picture, so tolerance, acceptance, care & concern, tears, pain, joy, laughter and dance:D all come into the mosaic that is life (or it should and would if we all pull together)
~Mosaic

Yshka

Reading up on the meet and greets today and forgot to say hi. So.... "HI!":)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here!

DancersDad

Hello and welcome! I'm the dad of a young dancer. My daughter started dancing (ballet, tap, and jazz) when she was 9 and just got into belly dancing at 18. I'm here to learn as much as I can to be able to help her. Enjoy the site. :)

dus'

amor

Hello!!! :D
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Im sorry i havent been online, ive been really busy and stressed.