Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

i purchased "put the belly back in belly dance" about a month ago (download to my computer) and i was very impressed! it is excellent. my only minor complaint is not about the dvd content, but about the download to computer option. it's the first time i ever it that way, and, with my dvds i like to hop around, skip to different chapters and bypass the drills i dont feel like doing, and on the computer download, there is no menu to do that. basically you just have to fast forward, like back in the days of the VCR.
    like i said, a minor complaint but now i know that for the next time, i would probably just prefer to get the hardcopy dvd.
    but content-wise, the dvd is great for really strengthening core abdominal technique.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farasha Hanem View Post
    I received this pm earlier this week on Facebook:

Hannan Sultan October 22 at 11:17am
    Someone on Ebay is selling pirated copies of my DVDs. This person might as well be mugging me! I am an independant artist, so every DVD sale I make is absolutley vital to my ability to make a living. Please, if you see something on Ebay with me on it, TELL ME and please, please report them to Ebay! I am the only authorized vendor of my DVDs and downloads!

I thought I would pass this on; if you see any copies of Hannan's DVDs, please report it immediately to eBay; thank you.

Hi people, can I just clarify something here, I have a Hannan dvd that I bought recently directly from her, I want to sell it on, but have totally been put off now LOL! Hanan states here that she's the only authorized vendor of her material, but surely this dosent apply to 2nd hand??!!!
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Selling second hand is legitimate: she's already been paid for the CD once.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12