Work a DVD challenge!

Reen.Blom

Dear everyone, wow your stories sound so good!

Reenie, you're a real motivator!!! :D I can't wait to start with you in a couple of days (my mornings will be free and less tired from monday)! I have been working on and off with Mo Geddawi's DVD and waiting for me to start working with them again are Combination Nation 1 and 2, and Ballet for Bellydancers.

*by the way, I think it's totally cool that your sweetie got you a Rachel DVD. I wish people would do such things by themselves for me lol (hint.... hint....:lol:)

LOL When I saw the DVD was out I just got very excited about it.... lol I just didnt expect it and it was total surprise, but it really gives me double motivation now!

Did Ligs and hips today! Tomorrow gonna be harder cos we got family visiting, but must be able to do it before everyone gets up.... LOL

Come one ladies, it does not take that much time but its helps big time! I really do feel the difference.... my hips feel more loose and mobile and tummy more toned! YAY!!

I got ballet one two! That's gonna be fun!

*hugs*

da Sage

More time with Neon & Raquy's Rhythm's workout today. It's funny to do this one because Raquy looks like she's going to crack up the entire time, but she's still game and professional. I think she feels like she's dumbing it down with the voiceover track and "low, high" instead of "doum, tek", but I enjoy the video anyway.:lol:

alosha

I've done NOTHING in the last week. Finished up custom orders instead. I think Monday is going to start with some Sizzlin Hips (thanks jujube!!)

Farasha Hanem

boo crazy work schedule

:( I want to join in, but due to my erratic work schedule, I don't think I could do it every day. :confused: I hate it that Wally World owns my butt. :mad:

Reen.Blom

Join in when you can...we all understand crazy work schedules and unyielding employers.:)

No we dont! Get your shimmying backsides over here! 10-15 min is nothing! If you watch TV for 10-15 min you should feel VERY VERY guilty... LOL Call in BD Police!

I am the biggest slacker of all times, that's why Im keeping to this thread, yay!

Done my 15 min, had to wait till everyone went to bed... LOL:dance::dance::dance:

Jujube

Woo, good work, Reenie. I just couldn't make myself work today. I'd say you're the last one standing!

teela

today is the first day I've been able to participate in this. I have the next 2.5 weeks I can participate. today I did 45 mins of Princess Fahrana's intermediate workout. There were some great variations in the figure 8 section that I forgot. I did 15 mins of Sadie's sensual DVD. I definately needed to get back into dancing.

Reen.Blom

Wow teela well done! Impressive!

I did a hip drill session and it was fun, sometimes its nice to brush up the basics!

teela

Thank you. I managed 30 min to Zaina Harts volume 1 (the warm-up), 15 mins of sadie's sultry dance DVD and 15 mins of another DVD. I need to do more per day but if I can keep the hour up per day, I"ll be happy.

Reen.Blom

Thank you. I managed 30 min to Zaina Harts volume 1 (the warm-up), 15 mins of sadie's sultry dance DVD and 15 mins of another DVD. I need to do more per day but if I can keep the hour up per day, I"ll be happy.

Yay Teela you are an inspiration, I tend to slack! So following your example I did an hour of kick ass drills and shimmies.... YAY! I guess my timing sucks, I still have an hour class to attend in the evening... LOL:shok::shok::shok:

teela

<grins> I find it easier to get this done when I have a place to report on how I'm doing. I got my hour out of the way this morning because I have a concert tonight (band not dance). I did 30 min of Jenna's basics and beyond. I did the warm-up and the section on circles. This was followed by 20 min of Sandra's new volume 3 choreography with veil and then 10 mins of Alyne's beginner dance program.
You did your DVD yesterday and a class, I think that is great.

Yshka

Aagh! Teela you're doing great! I'm afraid I got slack'ish too in the DVD section.

I was so happy and anxious to get started on monday, but due to work I only got as far as preparing my own classes and preparing substitute classes for my teacher who fell ill last week but thank god is now recovering. Monday preparing at home and practising combo's for class and teaching beginners at night, followed by an hour of bellydance fitness. Tuesday preparing at home and going through more class combo's and teaching the level 2 beginners at night, followed by troupe practise. Today preparing at home and going over combos for my own level 2 beginners, teaching the actual class and after having a little end-of-season with my students, which was very nice!

I'll try to actually get up tomorrow a little early to finally work with a DVD since class prep for tomorrow I've already sorted out. God I hate the last work week before summer holidays :lol:

Reen.Blom

Hey Yshka, sounds like you have super intense schedule!!! WOW

teela, you kick ass!

I did about 35 min of Ansuya's Lavish layers, lol my back was a bit sore after yesterday's double dose... LOL

teela

Ren and Yshka you both rock. I did 30 min of Sandra's Volume 2, the arms, shoulder shimmies and undulation preparations and 30 min of Princess Farhana's figure 8 chapter. I am finding my tummy is shrinking and I'm fitting in pants better since Monday. I've signed up for a two week belly dance class at our local dance festival and they will be working on a drum solo. I can hardly wait.

Reen.Blom

I am still failing to cath up with Teela!

Did 30 min with Ansuya.... I am aiming for 1 hour!

So I threw in 30 sit ups on my Gym ball( want to do it daily) and 1 hour walk! I think I want to get a heart rate monitor to bring up cardio but not overdo it!

teela

<grins> I am not trying to set a record. Just like having a place to report what I did. I started with Jenna's basic and beyond for the warmup, undulations, figure 8's and steps. Then it was the isolation drills slow and fast from Michelle's Drills, Drills, Drills,. I finished off with the first three sections of love potion. That took an hour.

alosha

Again, I have done nothing. I did watch the intro on the sizzlin hips dvd, but that doesn't really count, does it?