Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings from ohio

Hello.
    I started belly dancing years ago when classes were offered at my college and fell in love. After 2 years, the instructor stopped teaching and was not able to progress. At the Kentucky Renaissance Festival, I saw a group of belly dancers performing in the style I was taught (Tribal) and found out that they were based out of my area! Since, my desire to dance again has gone into over drive and as soon as I am able to find a new job, I will start lessons again.
    I have already lurked through the threads a bit and am looking forward to getting to actually chat with some of you.

Lady Lissame

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from another noobie, though your experience is greater than mine. So far this has been an informative and friendly site.

dus'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DancersDad View Post
    Welcome from another noobie, though your experience is greater than mine. So far this has been an informative and friendly site.

dus'
    I remember lurking years ago when I started dancing so i hope it still is so today. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

The forum is probably better than 'years ago'- more info and more members now
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Have to second Mosaic on that, welcome to the boards and enjoy posting and reading! I hope you get back into dancing real soon.