Promote Your Belly Dance Business

Samira_dncr

Forgive my blatant promotion here, but it is the business section, and I'd love to help promote you or your business at the Vegas Intensive. Now is the time to place your ad in our 2010 Event Guide & Program. Our deadline is August 1st.

Event Program Advertising Information Page

Our perfect-bound magazine sized souvenir program is a great way to market yourself, your business, and/or your events to a concentrated belly dance market. We have simple vendor & performer listings for as little as $10 up to our glorious full color back cover for $300. Whatever your budget, we can find something that will help get the word out to the larger community about your business.

Need a recession-buster opportunity? I am often willing to trade ads in similar publications. If you publish a print or online program or magazine, contact me for exchange opportunities.

Would you like to maximize your exposure? We can also tailor sponsorship packages to meet your needs. We offer logo placement on our merchandise, online promotion, social networking blasts, email blasts, vending booths, program ads, live stage announcements, prize giveaways, complimentary show tickets, and many other options all customized to meet the needs of your business.

All paypal payments and advertising & sponsorship inquires, can be sent to:
Samira Tu'Ala, samira@bellydanceintensive.com.

All artwork and graphics can be sent to:
Carolee Cameron, caroleecameron@gmail.com

We appreciate your contributions to the belly dance community and welcome the opportunity to help you grow your business.

Happy Dancing,

lizaj

Once you decide to become a professional dancer, it's a good idea to build a portfolio of promotional photos. Prospective employers will usually want to see what you look like before they make a decision on whether to consider you for a job or not. Pictures are generally more compelling than generic artwork or plain text in drawing attention to your business cards or flyers. If you contribute articles to the dance magazines, including a photo of yourself with each article will draw attention to it and also to you! Sharp, high-quality pictures convey a professional attitude that shows you are serious about doing business as a dancer.

This ls lifted from All About Belly Dancing! Learn to Belly Dance!
Kindly stop doing this.