Thread: New...Kind of.

Post Thanks / Like

Default New...Kind of.

Hi!
    My name is Mac. I'm fairly young, 16, but I've spent almost my entire life dancing.

I started in gymnastics and ballet but that was short lived and have spent the last 9 years belly dancing. I just like it more than anything else I've done.

There isn't much to tell about me. I'm fairly shy but also pretty opinionated. I also don't have that whole 'must be politically correct at all times' thing so if you're offended by how brash or straight forward I am, I'm sorry that's not going to change.

:]

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Mac. I imagine you will find brashness to match your own here on OD along with every other type of personal expression. Just try to leave some skin on when you offer a critique and you'll be fine.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Mac! I hop you will find something of interest here. 9 years of dancing by 16 years of age that is pretty cool!

Post Thanks / Like

.It is wonderful you have found the dance style that has won your heart so young. Look forward to seeing you around the boards
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to the boards. Good to see you around here!