Greetings From New York City

Nwenna

Hello All.... I am very happy to have found this forum.

I have studied Tribal Fusion for a year and I just took my first ATS class this past weekend.

I've always loved dancing though never committed to it as a serious discipline until now. I feel very fulfilled in that aspect since my path has crossed with this form of dance.

But I don't really have anyone to talk to about it! So, here I am.

Thank you!

:dance:

Gia al Qamar

Hi Nwenna! I live, dance and teach in Northern NJ...so I'm sure we'll be dancing around each other sooner or later! Welcome!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi & to the forum. You have come to the right place when it comes to the dance, I am sure you will enjoy it here.
~Mosaic

Nwenna

Thank you for the welcome Ladies..

Gia, I have family in Brick NJ so perhaps I can do a drop in one day!

Nice signature Mosaic!

DancersDad

Hi Nwenna and welcome. I'm the dad of a dancer and here to learn to be able to help her. We used to live in NY. Staten Island, to be more correct. That was quite some time ago, though. Enjoy the site. Everyone here are very friendly and helpful. :)

dus'

Gia al Qamar

Hi Nwenna and welcome. I'm the dad of a dancer and here to learn to be able to help her. We used to live in NY. Staten Island, to be more correct. That was quite some time ago, though. Enjoy the site. Everyone here are very friendly and helpful. :)

dus'

Small world...I grew up in Princes Bay!