I'm looking for some seductive songs

Remus

Tommorrow night, I plan to dance to my boyfriend and I want to find some seductive songs to ''knock him down'' with my moves. Can you help me?

suzara

sexy music

Okay, CD: Arabica, the song is Deep Throat....sounds bad but it's a great song. Email me

Last edited by a moderator:

Aniseteph

:mad: now I've got a mental image of someone "belly dancing" to Eye of the Tiger seguaying (?) into My Sharona, and it's really bad...

Caroline_afifi

Actually.. I could see a really funny thread come out of this.. what title of song would choose to dance for your partner?? :think:

I could think of the title of song he would choose to sing to me in response.. 'STOP!..in the name of love..' :lol:

Shanazel

How about "donna e mobile" for starters? My husband claimed that was the music he wanted at our wedding. I countered with "The Merry Widow Waltz." We settled for "Ich ben du lieber" and "Caro mio ben."

Farasha Hanem

*moderator sneaking away*

lizaj

When I find one called "The headache song" Or "Pi$$ off, I'm too tired after that workshop", I'll be happy.;)

Nath

When I find one called "The headache song" Or "Pi$$ off, I'm too tired after that workshop", I'll be happy.;)

Allan Sherman sang a song called Headaches.

One of the verses goes:

Headaches, headaches!
Aspirin commercials give me headaches!

Shanazel

Oh, honey, I was doing my best to think of the singer of that song. Would you believe I have the record? It was a take off on a song Patsy Cline sang called Heartaches. Would you believe I have a CD? :lol:

Nath

Oh, honey, I was doing my best to think of the singer of that song. Would you believe I have the record? It was a take off on a song Patsy Cline sang called Heartaches. Would you believe I have a CD? :lol:

I have them both.

Mya

Actually.. I could see a really funny thread come out of this.. what title of song would choose to dance for your partner?? :think:

I could think of the title of song he would choose to sing to me in response.. 'STOP!..in the name of love..' :lol:

dear lord, when i read the first half of this post i immediately thought the second half...and then choked on my tea when i actually read the second half. great minds Caro :p