Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default recognising Bull****

Do members of this forum not recognise when someone joins the forum just to mock them?

Someone is bouncing between the forums setting up IP addresses in various countries and the only way to end it is to recognise it and then not indulge.

I have made these mistakes myself on one or two occasions.

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you and understand.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

For whatever reason they do it, i dont mind anyone voicing their opinions. must matter ALOT to them to jusp through firy hoops to do it. Let folks vent. As long as they stay decent and polite no need to fuss.

Post Thanks / Like

Though guilty of it myself as well in the past, I've kind of had it with troll-feeding and one-thread-flies.

Thank you, dear Caroline! I hope this helps people understand when it is actually happening.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that I am oblivious to what this post is referring. Perhaps a more in-depth description or explanation could be helpful? I know I'm not the most computer conversant individual on the planet but there must be others, like me, who don't follow a lot of the apparently common computer things. Thanks.

dus'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I hear you and understand.
    ~Mosaic
    Yes we do we do.rest assured.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by DancersDad View Post
    I have to admit that I am oblivious to what this post is referring. Perhaps a more in-depth description or explanation could be helpful? I know I'm not the most computer conversant individual on the planet but there must be others, like me, who don't follow a lot of the apparently common computer things. Thanks.

dus'

Post Thanks / Like

I am not about to point fingers, but if you read all of the recent threads it's not rocket science.

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Jahbie and Dus, if you followed some of the recent discussion, you might sense some posts were meant to push some serious buttons. Caroline (correct me if I'm wrong ) is merely asking us te be aware of those when we see them, so not to give them 'more rope'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yshka View Post
    Dear Jahbie and Dus, if you followed some of the recent discussion, you might sense some posts were meant to push some serious buttons. Caroline (correct me if I'm wrong ) is merely asking us te be aware of those when we see them, so not to give them 'more rope'.

Indeed..it might seem fun to push back, it might seem these deserve to be told what's what but in the end, the best is to ignore and let them go away and chortle amongst their friends abut how clever they are.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast