Thread: Hello, Im new.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello, Im new.

Hello everyone!
    I found this forum several times while looking for other things and I finally thought it was time to join.

A little bit about me; I started to take interest in belly dance in the 6th grade when I bought a few DVDs and got some books from the library. Ever since I would dance every week. When I turned 18 and all my dreams of being a musician where quickly realized to be impossible, I opted to pursue dance. I wanted nothing more then a career in music, no matter what!
    I began lessons and I've never looked back. Now, I will be doing my first public performance here in August and I cannot wait!!!

Although I am more drawn to the ATS and Fusion style, my teacher is a cabaret dancer and I cant imagine learning from anyone else! She has been telling me that she will be putting together a tribal troupe starting this fall and I want nothing more then to make it in!

Ultimately, my goals are to learn as much as possible from anyone possible. Join a troupe and eventually teach belly dance to others.

Sorry for the long winded intro!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice intro. Welcome! My daughter is 18 and has started belly dancing this year. She really loves it too. Enjoy the site. There's a wealth of information here. And wonderful people.

dus'

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. It is lovely to know you are working towards fulfilling tour dream. I am sure you will achieve your goals and will be one very happy Dancer.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! That wasn't long winded, I liked your introduction

Welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello there, and welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy reading and posting!