Hello, Im new.

BellaBohemian

Hello everyone!
I found this forum several times while looking for other things and I finally thought it was time to join. :D

A little bit about me; I started to take interest in belly dance in the 6th grade when I bought a few DVDs and got some books from the library. Ever since I would dance every week. When I turned 18 and all my dreams of being a musician where quickly realized to be impossible, I opted to pursue dance. I wanted nothing more then a career in music, no matter what!
I began lessons and I've never looked back. Now, I will be doing my first public performance here in August and I cannot wait!!!

Although I am more drawn to the ATS and Fusion style, my teacher is a cabaret dancer and I cant imagine learning from anyone else! She has been telling me that she will be putting together a tribal troupe starting this fall and I want nothing more then to make it in!

Ultimately, my goals are to learn as much as possible from anyone possible. Join a troupe and eventually teach belly dance to others.

Sorry for the long winded intro! :doh:

DancersDad

Very nice intro. Welcome! My daughter is 18 and has started belly dancing this year. She really loves it too. Enjoy the site. There's a wealth of information here. And wonderful people. :)

dus'

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. It is lovely to know you are working towards fulfilling tour dream. I am sure you will achieve your goals and will be one very happy Dancer.
~Mosaic