Post Thanks / Like

Default Concern About a PM

I just got a rather concerning message from a user I haven't spoken to before. It started with "Good Morning Sexy" which is what makes me uneasy. I don't know this person, and I don't appreciate random people who don't even know what I look like calling me "sexy."

I don't want to point fingers, so I'm leaving the name out for now. However, has anyone else gotten this type of message?

Post Thanks / Like

No I haven't please PM me with the info. Always report direct to a mod or Salome this type of thing.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I found it on your profile I have banned him for unsolicited & uncalled for message and deleted said message.
    Thanks for telling us.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear that yet another member of my gender has to try to give the rest of us a black eye. I'm glad it got taken care of promptly!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mosiac. I didn't realize it was a profile comment.

DD, yes there are quite a few men out there like that, but remember, there are some girls out there who give women a bad name too.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, any hinky pm or profile message should be reported. So thanks for reporting it and thanks to Mosaic for dealing with it