I Don't Mind if my Threads Get Deleted.

LunaXJJ

If there's something wrong with a thread I make, and it should be deleted, I don't mind. I would however appreciate the person doing it to let me know they did, and why they did it so I don't make the same mistake.

Its not nice to keep someone in the dark about it so they don't end up searching for a thread that isn't there anymore.

Thank you.

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
What threads are missing? That is funny because usually the mods here do let you know by pm if something is wrong. I can check to see if I see the threads as it might be a problem with your account.

LunaXJJ

It was a thread about Shakira. I searched the title, and it didn't come up. It was there yesterday, and I know it was up because someone replied to it.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Sorry I moved it and forgot to let you know, I do make a point of notifying people when I move threads and why, but I must apologise I lost my internet connection, after 20 minutes of waiting for its return I gave up and decided to go to the shop and honestly forgot to PM you when my connection righted itself.

The reason, due to the fact that there are several Shakira threads, and it ends up with doubling up of comments, I moved it to the most recently used thread on Shakira.
Threads/posts are not deleted, unless it is spam, abusive etc. They can be moved to more suitable forums or attached to threads that exist.
~Mosaic

Last edited:

LunaXJJ

Thanks Mosiac, I was having problems with my internet awhile back, so I know how that can be. At least I know now.

Salome

Administrator
Unless it is spam, threads very rarely get deleted. Your thread might have been merged or moved to another forum. What was the thread title?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I believe it was something like "she sells herself" It was a thread discussing girls who use belly dance to sell sex, and the negitive image they portray when they do so.
Couldn't find anything about She sells herself not even in deleted threads/posts. Whatever it was it was very likely merged with a similar thread, I generally post in the thread moved to say I have moved it and if anyone posts following the move you would received notification of the new post if you have your settings to receive notifications. Have you taken a look at your subscriptions? You may find the thread/posts there.
~Mosaic