Male dancer as boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinks

Okay weird title....

In the old forum we had a "will I get girlie hips" thread or some thing like that.... anyway there was a girl dancer who posted a picture of her ex boyfriend... are you still around ??? I just wanted to say that I think I recodnise him, is he a dancer off the 5th Annual Oriental Dance Gala... it looks like him but I don't have the picture to compare him with, in any case this guy is a fantastic dancer..... Eduardo was this guys name but I don't know what the other guys name is....

:confused: :rolleyes: ;) lol :cool:

Shahina

Are you sure? Well his name is Joshua, or also known as "The Lavapanther" and he's a dancer here in Atlanta, GA. We've reconciled and such, but I don't think he may be the dancer you're thinking of unless it was either in Georgia or North Carolina (unless he's done some travelling that I haven't heard of).

Here is the picture again:

Whether he is the guy you are talking about or not, he is an amazing dancer, his sword and candle tricks are also amazing. I've seen him roll over on the ground with either a scimitar or candle resting on the sole of each foot while balancing another of either item on his head.

slinks

Glad to hear of a happy ending lol.... no, it wasn't him "bummer" like I said I didn't have the picture to compare him with but without looking it did look like him.... they're very similar in looks but no, it wasn't him.... hey and glad you rejoined the site too, lol.... there's so many people you sometimes don't know who is who....

Orlando Bloom 8-/ !!! nah but he sure could pass a pirate !! thanks for posting the pic again

slinks

Yes !!! Salome that's him.... he is on the 2002 Gala video dancing with zills and way cool.... I like him a lot

Remus

Are you sure? Well his name is Joshua, or also known as "The Lavapanther" and he's a dancer here in Atlanta, GA. We've reconciled and such, but I don't think he may be the dancer you're thinking of unless it was either in Georgia or North Carolina (unless he's done some travelling that I haven't heard of).

Here is the picture again:

Whether he is the guy you are talking about or not, he is an amazing dancer, his sword and candle tricks are also amazing. I've seen him roll over on the ground with either a scimitar or candle resting on the sole of each foot while balancing another of either item on his head.

I like this guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.