Merhaba & so happy to find this forum!

Hello lovely dancers! I'm so excited that this forum exists. The forum topics and responses are so useful. I'm looking forward to checking in often and participating.

I've been exploring the London & UK dance community for the last year...I moved from California in March 2009, and I'm really enjoying meeting wonderful and supportive dancers in the UK.

I'm American of Turkish decent and belly dance has been close to my heart since I was very young. I travel often to Turkey to visit family and recently attended & performed at the Turkish Delight Festival in Istanbul with my dance partner, Rosy (Dunya Belly Dance*|*Professional belly dance duo dedicated to the artistic and diverse representation of Middle Eastern dance.).

I'm always interested in meeting dancers, instructors, musicians, etc, especially if you are in the UK/Europe. Please say hi! :D

PracticalDancer

Welcome, Welcome!

I am glad you have found a home here. We have dancers from all around the globe who get rather passionate (you can tell by the strength of our opinions) for this dance.

I look forward to your posts!

Regards,

Anala