Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings from CZ

Hello everybody, I found this interesting forum recently and I would like to join you here Iīm Nila, from Czech rep. I met oriental dance 5 years ago, but I started to really learn and dance 2 years ago, I guess...when I tried to performance with my teacherīs group. It really started to change me.
    I never danced before, I thought I canīt dance and everybody would laugh to me...Now, oriental dance is something I canīt live without. I love middle eastern music, love to move and express my feelings through dancing....I would say, it is sense of my life ( sounds cliché, I know )
    I dance on my own now, I left my teacher and her group, because I needed something different. I began to performance as a soloist. I canīt say Iīm any good...but I just love it...And I have to say I also love to learn about myself and world around from it...I mean fighting with my shyness, learning from my mistakes, discovering how do I effect on people ...etc...Do you also feel this, guys?
    As for my style....I love egyptian style, but Iīm quite new to it...I was learnt something very different before. Iīm trying to learn raks sharki now....and baladi, this is becoming my passion I guess, the music is just so wonderful.... My fav dancer is czech dancer Shereen, sheīs such a lovely dancer...I also like tribal fusion ( Sera Solstice, wow ), but donīt actually dance it...maybe one day...
    Well, nice to meet you all....Greetinngs from CZ..

PS: Sorry for my lousy english

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the family of bellydance addicts! And your English is not lousy - it's quite good!!

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Your English is fine, I didn't have any trouble understanding you

Look forward to seeing you join in around the forum.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, guys