Just for fun - "Hot guys"

Shanazel

Hmm, my picture of a young posed body builder named Sean Connery seems to have disappeared. Alas.

Yes, Hugh Jackman. I thought he was too pretty clean shaven in Australia. I like my men with an edge.

Jane

Can they be gay? LOL!

1. My husband
1.5 Jimmy Page ca. 1974
2. Tarkan
3. Harrison Ford
4. Ozgen
5. Mikhail Baryshnikov
6. Colin Firth
7. Sean Connery
8. Hugh Jackman
9. Rupert Everett
10. Jim Sturgess

Honorable mention: My daughter's new boy friend is a cutie too! She has good taste. :)

Rania

Favorite kind of GUys

I know allot of belly dancer prefur middle eastern men. Are you a belly dance who just adores ME men?!?!?:dance: I am though i also think oriental, black, white and latina men are hot, my prefence is ME men. ;)

da Sage

I know allot of belly dancer prefur middle eastern men. Are you a belly dance who just adores ME men?!?!?:dance: I am though i also think oriental, black, white and latina men are hot, my prefence is ME men. ;)

So many middle eastern men have those beautiful deep brown eyes, with thick eyelashes I'd kill for. So I understand the attraction! But gorgeous brown eyes can be found in men from all over the world...and they aren't often found with my other favorite feature - red hair! And I think Hungarian/Romanian/Bulgarian accents are the sexiest, followed by Russian. It's impossible to wrap up all my "likes" into one man.

But all these details are secondary - if the guy is a jerk or boring, it doesn't matter how devastatingly gorgeous he is.

lizaj

Does anyone else find discussing men in this way slightly suspect?:think: Think if you read men discussing the merits of Phillipino girls, Thai girls, Swedish girls....mmm
Frankly I find race has little to do with wether or not a man is good company,trustworthy,honest etc etc .
There are pleasant men and there are sh*ts in every society.....

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Rania we have a similar thread to this so your thread has been merged with it.
~Mosaic

lizaj

Rania we have a similar thread to this so your thread has been merged with it.
~Mosaic

I don't have a problem with anyone posting a picture of a tasty male but I am puzzled over the claim most belly dancers prefer ME men. I can't see why you would consider the racial aspect. You meet a man, you are attracted..he might be sky-blue pink with a finny-addy border..it's chemistry not colour!

Rania

I don't have a problem with anyone posting a picture of a tasty male but I am puzzled over the claim most belly dancers prefer ME men. I can't see why you would consider the racial aspect. You meet a man, you are attracted..he might be sky-blue pink with a finny-addy border..it's chemistry not colour!
What I mean is I like the certain ethnic look they seem to have. Which, im most attracted to. ;)

About most belly dancer loving middle eastern men, it just seems that way. It seems even more like white women like me who belly dance like middle eastern men the most. However, ever this is just my opinion and observation not a fact ;) opisites attract :D

Aniseteph

(I think these threads are unmerging... :rolleyes:)

It seems even more like white women like me who belly dance like middle eastern men the most.

Ummm... that's a rather sweeping statement. Meaning "most white women who belly dance (like I do)" or "most white women who happen to be like me and who belly dance"?

It certainly doesn't apply to me or particularly to any belly dancers I know (unless they all have a secret preference for ME guys that their husbands and boyfriends don't know about... ;)).

I'm not saying this is the case with anyone here, but I can quite see how some people would want to collect a ME boyfriend along with the rest of their belly dance paraphernalia. :rolleyes:

(...and then if he is traditional he'll think worse of you for being a dancer :lol: :lol: :lol: IRONY!!!!!)

lizaj

Can't get much hotter than my blue-eyed gray-haired husband. View attachment 3862

Shame he's got that tasty bird along side him.....
OOo watch it Shan baby I lurve bearded men ( luckily I have one ;)).

Glad I'm not the only one who finds the idea of "Every belly dancer needs her ME man" a tad off. Seeing as there must be thousands of US belly dancers with a home-grown man.
I mean what is nice about tales of predatory females ( and males) who trot off on holiday to find a bit of the exotic and come back with God knows what?
Even as an older woman, I found handsome ( and not so) North African men advancing on me with ladels of charm and flattery as I shopped. Maybe part of the attraction is that Meditteranean men are still prepared to "court" but the end game is the same.
And Steph is right as tradtionally dancers are not held in high regard, what do you think the guy is after..your hand..I think not!;) Any dancer is going to have to work hard to prove she is a "nice" girl. The dancers I know who are successful professionals in this country make it very plain they are respectable. Yes some do have partners of ME and other ethnic origins..they just happen to be the guy they fell for.

Rania

mmmmmm it is who you really.

I can resist the ME man Tarkan, I mean how gorgeaus is he!?!?!?!?!