Post Thanks / Like

Default No more lurking!

Hi all

Finally have joined up even though I've been lurking for a long, long time!

Miss having the interesting dance discussions that I used to have with dance colleagues in the UK.

Have to admit, it's not my favoured method of communication but I've had enough of interesting conversations with myself

Look forward to getting more involved in the discussions.

Regards
    Mashal

Post Thanks / Like

so glad you decided to unlurk! How long have you been in Aussie and where in Melbourne do you live? I am in Boronia (about 30Km East of the city) but the Wantirna end close to Knox City shopping centre, in case you know the area.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mosaic, thanks for the welcome! I've been back from overseas for 4 years now, 8 years in the UK, and I'm back in Maribyrnong. I miss my bellydancing life in the UK, but I had it so good there, haven't quite motivated myself to get into it here, I've become lazy quite frankly.

It seems to have quietened down at the moment here, I'm trying to think of something interesting, just there's so much on here, I'm afraid I might be repeating something done already! Probably need to read my dance books again and find an interesting topic.

Cheers, Mashal

Post Thanks / Like

As you probably know Melbourne in winter seems to go into hibernation Come summer lots more will be happening. You should start some classes over your way, check out the community centres, they often look for teachers.

C'mon! get back into it you'll love it again when you do!

I agree though Aussie is a lot quieter on the BD front that what I read about the UK & USA.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)