Looking for a Professional Cover Up

MissVega

Hello Everyone:)
I am in need of a professional cover up! Preferably one that has a zip front (or button front, don't wnat to have to pull it over my head). Cotton would be ideal as I want something that breathes. I am 5'6, 34C-27-40 (therefore need a lot of room in the hip/butt area lol).
If anyone has one for sale or knows of a website where they are afforable I would really appreciate it:D

PracticalDancer

MV -- Do you have basic sewing skills and very basic geometry ability?

If so, I can post a pattern that you can make in 1 afternoon with 4 yards of fabric or less, that only takes 2 true seams, plus attaching the closure and edging. I made it in an afternoon. I'll just need time to write it up, which I have been meaning to do for a while.

Anala

MissVega

Thanks for the link Ariadne:) I'll check it out!

Anala, a pattern would be fantastic. I would love to at last try to make my own before buying one. If you wouldn't mind posting the pattern I would really appreciate it:) THanks so much:D:dance:

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Craft India is the place we got our covers from :: Craft India Overseas ::

You have to register on the site in order to see all the itmes they sell. They have a huge assortment of Khaleegy & Kaftans covers. Many zip up or button up the front.

LadyLoba

Did you ever find a good source or a good pattern? I'm going to have the same needs when I get a cover up....my bust is a bit bigger....but on the bottom we're pretty close in size and shape I'm five four.....my waist is 28 and my hips are 38...so I too am going to need something that doesn't cling to costume and butt in that area.