Post Thanks / Like

Default Another newcomer :)

Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found such a great forum, bellydancing isn't very big in my neck of the woods so it'll be nice to hear stories and learn from others who are also interested in it. Right now my main goal is to learn more about dancing and choreography since I'm still pretty rough on all that, and any advice about the boards in general would be awesome

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Many subjects have been covered through the years and you can do a search of the forum to see if anything you want answers too comes up, if not just post your question in the appropriate sub-forum and I'm sure someone will have an answer or point you in the right direction. Most of the sub-forums are self explanatory, but sometimes we come up with a question/subject that we are unsure where to post it. Just decide on what you think is the best fit and if it is incorrect one of the moderators will move it to the correct forum. Look forward to seeing you around the boards.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

So far it does look like there's tons of information and discussion already posted so it should be fun going through everything Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, November, and welcome! We hope you enjoy it here, and learn a lot with the rest of us.