Thread: tech question

Post Thanks / Like

Default tech question

My email address associated with my OD membership was recently hacked. I got a new email addy, and am in process of deleting hacked one, so how do I switch new addy to OD without losing info? Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jane, Sorry you got hacked

Go to user cp and in the column to the left, under "settings and options", there is an option to "edit e-mail and password".
    I hope that helps.
    Gisela

Post Thanks / Like

Fixed it! Thanks Gisela!

Now I have to ask Salome to update my contact info in my advertisement on here too. What an awful pain hackers are

Post Thanks / Like

You poor thing Jane, having to change an email is as bad as having to change visa details, you have to remember where it all needs to be updated. Recently had my visa compromised so had to cancel it and get a new one, and of course complete new visa = new PIN - talk about an 'older' brain committing to memory a new PIN (won't be using the hole in the wall ATMs again that is for sure - but huge kudos to my bank for picking it up in less that 4 hours)
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)