Post Thanks / Like

Default Aloha Lovelies!!

So happy to have found this forum!! What a great site to share our love of this amazing dance I have been dancing for about 6 years and teaching for about 2 1/2 and my amazing troupe of lovelies will be performing for the first time in a few weeks and I am so proud and excited of them all. I am also expecting in February and love that I found this site to pass along the items from my recently cleaned out office/costume closet that will soon be my new baby's room ....stay tuned ladies, as I will be posting some pics very soon of some fantastic costumes at great prices

Take care & happy dancing, Shai

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. How exciting a new bub arriving in a few short months and your students due to make their debut, congratulations.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, livingbliss, we're glad to have you join us! Congratulations on the debut of your students, and on the upcoming birth of your new bundle of joy! My first bellydance teacher's baby just celebrated his 1st birthday earlier this month. Babies are such a joy, and I know motherhood will be a blessing in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for the well wishes!

Post Thanks / Like

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've taken some Polynesian workshops too and I love those dances. And as much as they resemble bellydance, the technique is definitely quite different.