G'day fellow bellydancers!

library belly

Hello out there!

I have enjoyed reading the humorous and heated debates on the forum, and finally got up the courage to have a go myself.

library belly from new south wales here - howdy!! :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum library belly from miserably cold and yucky Melbourne:D Interesting user name. Do you work in a library, or are you a big worm and have a large stash of books at home.

Yes on occasions some topics have become heated and we also have our humour filled discussions, like any 'large family' we have our moments - good and not so good;)
~Mosaic

Farasha Hanem

Hi, library belly, I like your username! :D I'm no librarian, but I am a bookworm, so it's very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum, and happy posting! :D

Bast

Hello! Another Aussie yay :D
I am also wondering about your username...books and belly dancing are some of my favourite things.

library belly

to the forum library belly from miserably cold and yucky Melbourne:D Interesting user name. Do you work in a library, or are you a big worm and have a large stash of books at home.

Yes on occasions some topics have become heated and we also have our humour filled discussions, like any 'large family' we have our moments - good and not so good;)
~Mosaic

Thank you Mosaic :D

Sorry about your weather, but I can't fix it. Sorry!!! ;)

As to the library question - yes to both.
I work in a library AND have a HUGE stash of books at home. :lol:

Cheers!

library belly

Hello! Another Aussie yay :D
I am also wondering about your username...books and belly dancing are some of my favourite things.

Thanks Bast! :D

Which part of the country are you in??

I guess I should bellydance more than I read, but you know, um, cold weather, and, um, lack of time and space... :lol:

Chani

LB, What's the BD scene like in WA. Loads going on here in Sydney. More than I have time or money to afford. I get the impression that tribal is big over your way.

Greek Bonfire

Welcome from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay across the pond! When I saw your name I thought of you having a whole library of information about bellydance!

library belly

Brisbane, QLD

When I looked at your location, I read it as Western Australia too. I'm guessing Western NSW would be quite rural. Do you have classes near you?

No worries Bast, I am prepared to admit that the forum participants are humans and maybe (just maybe) allowed to make mistakes. :D

I spent many years in Brisbane - while completing University study - so it is the one big city that I know best.

Yes it is rural where I am which is why I am here. That's the way I like it. Friendly people and clean air. :)

I always end up teaching wherever I am as I always manage to move to where there are no teachers *pout* :)

I would love to be under a teacher, but actually I am teaching myself. The nearest group is 3 hours drive away.

Last edited:

library belly

Welcome from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay across the pond! When I saw your name I thought of you having a whole library of information about bellydance!

Hi Greek!

Thanks! :D

I DO have bellydance books, CDs (of course) and copious print outs from the web. Now if only to have the time and space to do all the costuming ideas... :D