Does anybody know what happened to the forum yesterday? oO?

Farasha Hanem

What happened to the forum yesterday? :confused: It was down almost all day---I missed my OD fix! :( *is still twitching from withdrawal* Oo;;

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'm not sure, think it was one of those technical problems that happen. When I sent a message to Salome she said that they were working on getting it back up and running at that time.
~Mosaic

Salome

Administrator
Yep, it was a maintenence issue that needed taking care of. And called attention to itself, lol. All better now.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yep, it was a maintenence issue that needed taking care of. And called attention to itself, lol. All better now.

ahhhhh, one of those showoff problems ..... 'yoo hoo - problem here - look everyone, no hands! wheeeeee! CRASSHHH
~Mosaic

Salome

Administrator
We are just about to move the forum. I set up an announcement encouraging those who have not done so to join the Fans of OrientalDancer.net facebook page. Because the forum will be locked, then the domain name redirected and not available etc. so status updates will be on FB during the transition.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
What a nightmare for you guys, sure hope things get better after the move.
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
Hope it will be as smooth a transition for you as it can be.
Good luck with the work!
gis

Daimona

We are just about to move the forum. I set up an announcement encouraging those who have not done so to join the Fans of OrientalDancer.net facebook page. Because the forum will be locked, then the domain name redirected and not available etc. so status updates will be on FB during the transition.

Do you have any idea of how long it will take? A couple of days? A couple of weeks? I'm asking because I'm not on FB...

Wish you good luck!