Celebs That Look Like Belly Dancers

Rania

Here are celebs that in my opinion looks like they should be belly dancers. :D Don't forget to list celebs you think should be belly dancers, you don't have to include pics. All races, ages, hair colors, and body types are welcome, to be posted, i love to see diversity :). Have fun!

Beyonce

Kim Kardashian

Megan Fox

Aishwarya Rai

Haifa Wehbe

Belly Love

Rania, I agree with everyone you posted! Now that I have "bd on the brain" constantly, I come across some celebs and think, "She would make such a pretty belly dancer!" I think maybe it's our own personal preference of what we like and/or our ideal of what we aspire to and then when we see someone who fits that description we can't help but think of her being a belly dancer.

My list:
Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima, Padma Laksmi, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox, Georgina Chapman, Sophia Vergara, Nicole Scherzinger

Reen.Blom

Intersting that you ladies 'cast' dark haired tanned ladies... trying to fit image of 'arabic beauty?' They all look like clones/ sisters and cousins of Nagwa Karam and Nancy Ajram.

Kind of strange to see no blonds/redheads? Freckled/pale? Black? Asian?

How about Nicole Kidman, Lucy Liu and Jada smith?

In fact I would love to see everyone bellydance! LOL Kate Middleton and Hillary Clinton? Queen Elizabeth II? :D:D:D:

LadyLoba

Well if you want somebody from the social sciences and a redhead....Teresa Heinz (head of the Heinz Family Philanthropies and wife of Senator John Kerry).

And don't forget Sarah Palin....not only the look, but if she can field dress a moose, I'm guessing she's got good muscle tone.

LadyLoba

Explanation: Sarah Palin is a United States politician...former Republican Governor of Alaska and Republican Vice Presidential candidate (that's our more conservative of our two main parties). She's known for being very pretty...and very tough and into outdoorsy kind of things. Apparently she can shoot a moose and then drag it around preparing it to be made into meat. I don't even like politics, and I voted for the other ticket in that election (Obama for President, Biden for VP)...but I was kind of hoping she'd pull out something the same weight as a moose carcass (for TV viewers who would be grossed out by a real one) and demonstrate...that I would have been impressed to see.

Other celebs who I could see belly dancing:

Catherine Bell, Rose McGowan, Jennifer Lopez, America Ferrerra, Stevie Nicks (Tribal of course), and Isla Fischer.

LadyLoba

Bet you never thought you'd learn THAT on a belly dance forum! :)

More celebs...Daryl Hannah, Uma Thurman, Racquel Welch, Meghan Mullally (Karen on Will and Grace), Cobie Smulders (Robyn on How I Met Your Mother), and Giada DeLaurentis (the cooking network woman).

LadyLoba

Spinoff: Animals who could be belly dancers if given human like characteristics...

just kidding....though a moose would be interesting...though if I were going to make a cartoon about belly dancers with animals as people...cougars, tigers, Husky dogs, and domestic cats.

LadyFatima

Someone who I idolize I think would make a gorgeous belly dancer is Mariska Hargitay (from Law and Order:SVU)

She's beautiful

She's sweet

She's tough

She's funny

And she has the perfect figure (to me anyway)

I can't get the thumbnail link to work (sorry) but if you type her name into Yahoo or Google under images, there are plenty of lovely pics of her:D

Rania

Intersting that you ladies 'cast' dark haired tanned ladies... trying to fit image of 'arabic beauty?' They all look like clones/ sisters and cousins of Nagwa Karam and Nancy Ajram.

Kind of strange to see no blonds/redheads? Freckled/pale? Black? Asian?

How about Nicole Kidman, :

ya we are thinking of arabic beauty,

Now nicole kidman is fair skinned and freckly but she would make a STUNNING belly dancer. i want to see that.

I think namie amuro would make a really cute BD.

gisela

Super Moderator
I really can't imagine Sarah Palin bellydancing. I think she would be terrible. She seems so opposite everything bellydancey, but I don't know her personnally so I am being very shallow and judgemental here ;)

Reen.Blom

I really can't imagine Sarah Palin bellydancing. I think she would be terrible. She seems so opposite everything bellydancey, but I don't know her personnally so I am being very shallow and judgemental here ;)

Maybe that's the whole reason why she should - maybe she would discover a new side to herself and who knows???? I would love to see my school math teacher bellydance... LOL

gisela

Super Moderator
Oh absolutely Reen, there are many uptight persons who probably would benefit from it. But beneficial isn't always pretty ;)

Reen.Blom

All the dogma and inner ingibitions aside - who knows maybe a great talent wasted? LOL Those with a stick up their @$$ might enjoy the 'liberation' and hey I already can imagine a wild veil routine with lots of spins and hair tosses.... :D:D:D