Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello

I'm just getting started in belly dancing! My first class is Monday and I'm super excited!!! If anyone knows any good sites or useful places for me to browse i would greatly appreciate it. looking forward to this new art.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. You are about to start an exciting and addictive journey, I am sure you will love it!

All About Belly Dancing! Learn to Belly Dance! is probably one of the best sites on the net heaps and heaps of stuff there and lots of links as well. Shira is also a member of our forum.

Good luck on your dancing journey
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    to the forum. You are about to start an exciting and addictive journey, I am sure you will love it!

All About Belly Dancing! Learn to Belly Dance! is probably one of the best sites on the net heaps and heaps of stuff there and lots of links as well. Shira is also a member of our forum.

Good luck on your dancing journey
    ~Mosaic
    Thank you so much for your response!!! I'll check out that sight!!! I absolutely love everything about the belly dancing world and can't wait to take my first step into this beautiful world!!! ***Bahaprincess

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to the group! Look forward to seeing you around.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Beginning dancer. Knows nothing.
    2. Intermediate dancer. Knows everything. Too good to dance with beginners.
    3. Hotshot dancer. Too good to dance with anyone.
    4. Advanced dancer. Dances everything. Especially with beginners
    ~ Attributed to Dick Crum, a folk dance teacher ~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cheart View Post
    Hi and welcome to the group! Look forward to seeing you around.
    Thank you so much!!! I'm excited to be apart of this and hope to learn a lot!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! I second Mosaic's recommendation on Shira.net - I know I spent hours on it when I discovered it some years ago. And of course, this forum has a lot of very knowledgeable members - just skim through the old threads and you'll find a lot of information. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Safran View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I second Mosaic's recommendation on Shira.net - I know I spent hours on it when I discovered it some years ago. And of course, this forum has a lot of very knowledgeable members - just skim through the old threads and you'll find a lot of information. Enjoy!
    Thank you!!!! Yeah ive been checking out the sight a lot too!!!!I looooooove!!! Im so glad to be joining this beautiful belly dancing world!!!!!!