Sale at Cheeky Girls Productions

Safran

Actually, I was about to buy the Ruby DVDs from Amazon yesterday afternoon, but didn't have my credit card data with me at that moment. And this morning I get that e-mail - of course I got the Ruby set AND the Ballet for Belly Dancers to top it :lol:

Jujube

I wish I didn't already own all the ones I'm interested in! I want to enjoy good BD DVDs AND a good bargain too!

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Does anyone know what region those DVD's are for? I don't want to buy DVD again only to find out there are not burned for my region.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Does anyone know what region those DVD's are for? I don't want to buy DVD again only to find out there are not burned for my region.

I buy them and they work without any problems in Aussie & we are area 4 or something, so they should work in Canada, Michelle is very approachable just contact her from the website and ask. I am sure she has many Canadian customers.
~Mosaic

onela

Go to Zellers and get the cheapest, crappiest dvd player you can find- then look it up on a website like this one. I can almost promise you that you'll probably be able to change the region on your dvd player so you can play anything from anywhere.