Officially On!!!

Salome

Administrator
Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for their patience. I know the forum has been turned off, then back on, then back off again… over this last week. But we have finished all the maintenance and everything appears to be in working order. So we should be on, on, on and open for business!

It's possible that some recent threads were lost in the process and I do apologize for that. It could not be helped, I’m sorry.

On a brighter note I look forward to all the posting to come, viva la forum!.

mikhailsharqi

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for their patience. I know the forum has been turned off, then back on, then back off again… over this last week. But we have finished all the maintenance and everything appears to be in working order. So we should be on, on, on and open for business!

It's possible that some recent threads were lost in the process and I do apologize for that. It could not be helped, I’m sorry.

On a brighter note I look forward to all the posting to come, viva la forum!.

ah that explains thing alittle! i've tried to log on a few times and the site goes to redirect but returns to page as if i'd not logged on, tad frustrating, i thought it was me, but it did the same on an other PC, hope all is in working order.

btw i've wasn't aware of orientaldancer.net till off recent, just popped in and out of bellydanceforums.net, i've seen such clap trap on the internet about belly dance and believed a fair bit of it till i started going to events and meeting bellydancers and the arab community involved therein. i enjoyed reading the collection of educating articles you've up, too much misinformation of belly dance out there!

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
YAY! Great news Salome. Thanks so much for keeping the forum up & running, it is very much appreciated. ..... a huge heap of good karma for you in Bellydance heaven;)
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Seems all threads/posts of recent days have disappeared into cyber space's lost zone:D Shanazel mention those after the 18th Sept. Oh well up & at at 'em, and on to better things:D
~Mosaic

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Thanks Salome! I understand how much of a pain it can be transfering servers. Though I'm sure this new one will be much better than the old one.

Outi

Oh, that explains as I just wondered why some posts seemed to vanish.
I do feel for you as it must have made a lot of work for both of you!

Say hi to Anatoliy! I haven't been very active for a some time now (years?), but this kind of community is so valuable for all the dancers!

Outi

Thanks Shanazel!
That what happens, life just takes over. I have had so little time to anything extra. Work thing etc. But it's great to see so many knowledgeable people here. There is always more new dance babies who need advise and some tricky questions are difficult to even pros.