Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been experiencing something a little different for a while, it happened before the move of the forum as well so I can't really say that the two are related.

Anyhow, many times when I log in at the upper right corner of the forum, I get the normal screen saying "Yshka, thanks for logging in", and I am just redirected back to the same page and the upper right corner remains empty, I cannot access my personal info and messages, or post in the forum, like I haven't logged in. BUT if I scroll down, the "Who's Online" section DOES say Yshka.

So according to the Who's online I'm logged in, but I am not actually able to do anything because the rest of the forum says I'm not.

It goes away when I move around in the forum for a bit, enter some threads, and then suddenly I am in. There are times I just log in perfectly normal though. Anyone experience something similar?

Post Thanks / Like

How odd, I am sure Salome will get onto this when she returns. I can't think of anything you can do to stop it happening, other than delete all your cookies, reboot computer then try logging in again and see if that stops it happening.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12