Hello!

Nazeera

Hello from Wisconsin! I'm a cheese head that has been dancing since Jan '09 and loving every minute of it. I currently am taking classes from two different teachers, one is more cabaret style and the other focuses more on tribal. Love both of the styles and my teachers and the amazing journey that is belly dance.

Harry

@Mosaic -- I guess a Kiwi living in Oz would not know that a cheese head is somebody from Wisconsin, which is most noted for its production of cheese.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
@Mosaic -- I guess a Kiwi living in Oz would not know that a cheese head is somebody from Wisconsin, which is most noted for its production of cheese.
Thanks Harry, so very true that went right over my Southern Hemisphere head;):lol:
~Mosaic

Greek Bonfire

And those of us from Illinois love to steal over the Wisconsin border to buy said cheese. It's fantastic! Welcome, Nazeera!!

Nazeera

The term cheese head started when these foam wedge hats which were made to look like a wedge of cheese became popular. You could see them all the time at sport events, like football games. If you do a google image search for cheesehead hat you can get all sorts of pictures of them.

Greek Bonfire

The term cheese head started when these foam wedge hats which were made to look like a wedge of cheese became popular. You could see them all the time at sport events, like football games. If you do a google image search for cheesehead hat you can get all sorts of pictures of them.

Yeah, like the ones they wear at Bears/Packers games!

Belly Love

Hi!!! I'm from Wisconsin! (Currently in Chicago)

I just joined the forums as well... much newer to bding than you - just fell in love with it a month ago!

Btw - Whenever I tell someone here that I'm from Wisconsin, they call me a cheese head :)