Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranya, I am SO glad you're coming to Stockholm in February - I will do my best to be there for the whole long weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maria_Aya View Post
    He he, its done !
    I'm the official "chef" of the bellydance community, and my kitchen parties are famous !
    So consider it done with koshari, fallafel, taboulah and shisha !!!

I am going to hold you to this, Maria. Yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Safran View Post
    Ranya, I am SO glad you're coming to Stockholm in February - I will do my best to be there for the whole long weekend!
    Great! I think it is going to be January 29-30 weekend... Lena Helt and Katja are arranging it. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Shanazel; 01-28-2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: merge

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, all of you will have GREAT time!!! <3<3<3
    Ranya I'll see you in Cairo!

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to write on this thread after having a 4 hour workshop with Ranya yesterday. What a fantastic teacher and wonderful person she is!

There was only seven of us there, we got a great level of personal feedback.
    I feel that the things Ranya taught me will be of such great help in the future. I got home and wrote pages in my notebook.

I am looking forward to applying her breathing techniques and other things I learnt to my dancing. She is such a friendly, funny person too; I had a great day learning from her then grabbing a bite to eat after and having a chat

Post Thanks / Like

As I write this, I'm on the ferry towards Stockholm and towards Ranya's workshops and show...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Last Saturday i attended

Ranya's workshops in Athens.
    She is awesome! Moreover, she is a very generous teacher, to the point that she was teaching as much as she could (instead of just filling a workshop "curriculum" with what students could possibly absorb) on technique, style, cultural aspects etc.

I suspect i will be working for months on the new stuff she taught us!

Moreover, she is one of the few teachers who also shows ways on how to study, e.g. practicing techniques and not just a hip move or a movement sequence!

Do not miss her workshops anyhow!

And yes, she is very very friendly, verifying the rule "the better the dancer/teacher, the friendlier she is"!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please come back to the UK for workshops Ranya!

I really hope somebody hosts you in the UK for workshops Ranya- your DVDs are fantastic- the best i have seen and I would love to attend workshops of yours! xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by taheya View Post
    I really hope somebody hosts you in the UK for workshops Ranya- your DVDs are fantastic- the best i have seen and I would love to attend workshops of yours! xxx
    Herehere! I am saving up to get one of your DvD's I have been hearing so much about them I can't resist!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Corylus View Post
    I just wanted to write on this thread after having a 4 hour workshop with Ranya yesterday. What a fantastic teacher and wonderful person she is!

There was only seven of us there, we got a great level of personal feedback.
    I feel that the things Ranya taught me will be of such great help in the future. I got home and wrote pages in my notebook.

I am looking forward to applying her breathing techniques and other things I learnt to my dancing. She is such a friendly, funny person too; I had a great day learning from her then grabbing a bite to eat after and having a chat
    Seconding all of that! and thanks so much for organising it. It felt like one of those taking-it-to-the-next-level days for me, and so much to take home and work on.

Though I might be totally spoilt now for ordinary workshops with lots of people and hardly any feedback!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! You're welcome, organising that workshop was a valuable experience for me especially seen as now I know where to find a nice, reasonably priced studio in London!

We can but hope she comes back over here some time so we can study with her again!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast