Ranya Renee's workshops -- MUST DO!!!

Corylus

I expect to be going back through London on my way to Turkey again this summer, probably mid-to-late July, but possibly at end of May/early June. Will post back here when i know my plans, or feel free to follow up with me in a month or so.

Yay! :dance: I didn't expect to get the chance to study with you again so soon, I really hope we can arrange some workshops again. I'll keep in touch with you about it....excited!

xx

Jane

Just got back from the weekend workshop with Ranya. I taught an intro class on Friday and Athansor hosted a fun haflah with the best hummus ever! New discovery: hummus with nacho dorritos=win <3 ! I did Ranya's full day Saturday and a master class and two hours of privates today. My brain and my body are maxed now :D I have tons of interesting concepts to work on- good homework assignments. In the private lessons, she is personable and excellent at spotting exactly what I need to work on as an individual and *surprise* I needed to focus on something totally different than I thought I did. Seeing Ranya perform from the front row was awesome!

I got a sneak peek at her new Taqsim DVD, I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail, and it looks packed with useful information. I also found out something new, more $ goes to the artist when you buy directly from their website or from them personally. Ranya Renee | Shop

I got to catch up with a lot of dance buddies in the workshop and performance and finally meet Marya <waves> :dance:

Last edited:

Jeanne

I got my copy of the Taqasim DVD about a week and a half ago and finally had time to go through it this weekend. Absolutely first-rate and wonderful, just like all of Ranya's DVDs. :clap:

Marya

I got to catch up with a lot of dance buddies in the workshop and performance and finally meet Marya <waves> :dance:

Jane, it was great to meet you too, and I agree Ranya Renee is a really good teacher and her performance was just fabulous.

Marya