A-Z bellydance workshops!

Corylus

my teacher

G Galit Mersand

Galit is your teacher? I really like her, she's got a great character!

My list is small at the moment.

I only have:

H - Heike Humphries (Tribal workshop)

I'm not a tribal style dancer, just fancied giving it a go!

However, this year I have R, K and M covered as I have workshops booked with Ranya Renee, Khaled Mahmoud and Melanie Norman!

seona

Galit is your teacher? I really like her, she's got a great character!

My list is small at the moment.

I only have:

H - Heike Humphries (Tribal workshop)

I'm not a tribal style dancer, just fancied giving it a go!

However, this year I have R, K and M covered as I have workshops booked with Ranya Renee, Khaled Mahmoud and Melanie Norman!

My list is even smaller lol! I too can almost add M for Melanie Norman, I'm looking so forward to that! :dance:
Other than that, I can add A for Anne White and S for Serena Ramzy. Not much in the way of workshop's but the two I have been to I have enjoyed and learnt a lot from two very good dancers.

Just curious, out of all the workshop's listed who's did you all enjoy and learn from the most?

Daimona - you had workshop with Mona el Said? nice! Did you enjoy? I am in love with her!

Corylus

Seona: I'm looking forward to learning from Melanie too! I'm sure we'll both have a great time :)

I am so excited, I just booked a workshop with one of my absolute favourite dancers...

J for JILLINA!!!

:dance:

I think my workshop alphabet will be much fuller by the end of the year! I am striving to improve my dancing and gain more knowledge this year so have been booking workshops with dancers I admire.