Hello from world electro-acoustic solo performing musician

Azphodel

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself:

I'm primarily a performing electro-acoustic musician and composer. I've worked with a number of belly dancers in the Northwest and would love to meet new movement artists of all types. Here is a recent video that I've done to give you an idea:

Azphodel Food of The Gods on Vimeo

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi & to the forum. Musicians are always welcome. I am not a tribal fusion dancer but I do enjoy some of the music, and I did like your piece.
~Mosaic

Last edited:

Yshka

Hi and welcome to the boards!!! Enjoy reading and posting (and hanging out with a LOT of bellydancers:D).

Farasha Hanem

Enjoyed your video, Azphodel! :clap: Wonderful music; are you the composer?

I've taken some classes in ATS, but would like to do Tribal Fusion, also. Do you have any CD's or music downloads available for sale?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Azphodel

Thank you, Farasha :)

I am the composer as well.

If you go to the website there's a lot of music to download for free in the "members" area, and on the "store" (via the website), there's my newest album available for download. The CD will be available via CD baby very soon.

Azphodel - Updates

Farasha Hanem

Thank you, Farasha :)

I am the composer as well.

If you go to the website there's a lot of music to download for free in the "members" area, and on the "store" (via the website), there's my newest album available for download. The CD will be available via CD baby very soon.

Azphodel - Updates

Thank you very much! :D I'll bookmark your site, and buy your CD as soon as possible. :)