Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darshiva View Post
    As the other thread will testify, no matter what you do with your hair there will ALWAYS be someone who disagrees with you about what style is bellydance, so you might as well throw your hands up in the air on that one and just go with what looks prettiest on you.
    Exactly someone will always disagree with you hair, style, costume choice, music choice, may I dare to say some people even certain ethnic groups should be excluded for belly dance. yikes. of course I don't think that, and highly incourage diversity, and uniqueness in the belly dance world.

Belly love I agree Im not into buzz cuts or pixie cuts on a belly dancer,it does not look bad but i would not do it. I want at least a bit of hair, like the k kardashion style, the one I posted on Velma Kelly is the shortest I would want:P However im really curious about seeing the belly dance with a pixie cut Shanazel mentioned.

However that hair "cleo" style is super cute but seems to be a hair style that flatters only certain faces. I used to wear it, got lots of compliments, some people told me it flattered me some said it did not hmmmm.

Chani is it a weave, wig or an extension? Your right it does look like it would be your hair. Your very pretty to chani, you said your 40ish something, on another pst? you look allot younger, depends on the pic, any where from 22-27

Post Thanks / Like

Chani - that's a great pic!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amulya View Post
    Belly Love, a good topic for a new thread I'd love to hear some ideas on this topic!
    Okay! Going to post it under performance...

Post Thanks / Like

Short Hair..How short is to short
    How about this?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Ariadne!

Wouldn't it be nice to be so beautiful that hair was merely a distraction?
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    To each is own I guess haha :P

now we need a third thread...how bald is to bald :P

we can debate it you want to wear a peach fuzz bald style, or a shiny bald style. The choice is yours loooooooooool
    Last edited by Rania; 10-24-2010 at 02:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rania View Post

we can debate it you want to wear a peach fuzz bald style, or a shiny bald style. The choice is you loooooooooool
    Yes, and how many people have a smooth enough scalp? However, these women are gorgeous!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rania View Post

we can debate it you want to wear a peach fuzz bald style, or a shiny bald style. The choice is yours loooooooooool

Haha! No they need to be powdered, otherwise you get a distracting glare, audience my get blinded...

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to have a pixie cut- blonde for sure. For some reason I prefer blonde short and brunette long...

The look of the bald ladies in the pic (I think it's fake and from America's Next Top Model?) would fit well with a fusion style, especially if they had adornment on their heads... I like how angelic their faces look- they really pop without the hair.
    Last edited by Belly Love; 10-24-2010 at 07:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amulya View Post
    Haha! No they need to be powdered, otherwise you get a distracting glare, audience my get blinded...
    You know, Amulya, this is absolutely true! I love Kojak and his shaved head but oh, the glare sometimes!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast