Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone! I recognise a few of you from Bhuz - 'waves'! Sorry to crash your intro thread Yame lol! I joined this site also but never use this as don't have time for both forums and I already knew a Bhuzzer. But I just can't log on to Bhuz at the mo - it was fine at first but my internet explorer refuses to open the bhuz page - groan! So I hope you all don't mind me crashing your party! Look forward to some great bdancing chats yay! (and great to see you Fotia here!)
    Last edited by seona; 07-05-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum Seona.

I am not having trouble logging into the new bhuz. When it was bought online I had to login and the first 3 times I tried it didn't log me in kept going back to the login page, then suddenly it decided to log me in and its been fine ever since. and its been fine. It was a bit funny to look at for a while as the pages were nit centred at first, but they are OK now. I am not keen on the all blue look, not easy to read and the print seems to be quite small.

This is the home page of the new forum
    BHUZ.com Belly Dance Central - Everything Bellydance! - Home if it doesn't work Rosey has suggested you clear your cache then try again
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mosaic! thanks for your welcome! The link you just posted worked - Although I didn't log in. I quite like it here though - it seem's smaller and more of a mix of nationalities, so I hope you don't mind me tagging along

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seona View Post
    Hi Mosaic! thanks for your welcome! The link you just posted worked - Although I didn't log in. I quite like it here though - it seem's smaller and more of a mix of nationalities, so I hope you don't mind me tagging along
    Glad it worked Seems many people are having problems and some are quite different. As for the blue on blue .. must be these old-er eyes or maybe I am use to the beige tones of the old forum and the sunset colours here (love the sunset colours - easy on the eyes!)

Glad you like it here, & yes we are one big World-wide happy family and you are very welcome here. Glad to have you aboard!
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Seona! You are VERY welcome to hang around here.

Mosaic, I've cleared my cache and cookies twice a day to try and get onto Bhuz but nothing. And the link you posted just gives me an error message too
    I had some problems even before the facelift so it might be something with my computersettings that I haven't figured out yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gisela! I need a a new home - esp as it's now winter lol! I can't get on bhuz via this link now - I give up....shimmies off to the hagala thread

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Safran! I felt a bit of a gatecrasher so thank's for welcoming me to your party!
    I feel at home here already! Looking forward to some great bdance chats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seona View Post
    Mix is great! Who wants just one spice in life?

Post Thanks / Like

Just letting everyone know, I have split a number of posts off from here and created a thread specific to the Bhuz problems
    here: http://www.bellydanceforums.net/off-...wn-thread.html
    ~Mosaic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234